With our Good Food Gold Award winning 100% Organic Tropical Muesli Lee Holmes shows us how to create this fresh, fruity, fibre-rich Breakfast Jar for a more nutritious morning.
Muesli is a breakfast chameleon with so many creative ways to prepare and enjoy! Case and Point, Lee’s delicious Tropical Breakfast Jar using our own Tropical Muesli, psyllium husks and chia seeds. This small but mighty jar is filled to the brim with sweet, fresh flavours and fibre-rich ingredients to give your morning a good start. Give it a try and then give it a gram, tag @murrayriverorganics to show us your results!
- ½ cup Murray River Organics Tropical Muesli
- 4 TBS plain yoghurt
- ½ cup frozen or fresh mango cubes
- 1 small sliced banana
- 1 tbsp Murray River Organics psyllium husk
- 2 tablespoons of Murray River Organics chia seeds
- 1/2 cup oat milk (optional if you like it smooth and cereal like or leave it out if you like it crunchy)
- Optional: top with raw nuts and seeds
Add layers of muesli, fruit, yoghurt, seeds and psyllium husk into the jar. To top it off add fruit and chia seeds. It can be refrigerated or eaten straight away.