Creating value from organic ‘better-for-you’ products globally
The organics market is one of the fastest growing food sectors globally. Murray River Organics is a leading Australian producer, marketer, manufacturer and seller of certified organic, natural and better-for-you food products.
Servicing the organic, natural and healthy food and snack market globally, Murray River Organics operates both in the Australian domestic and international market. Customers include industrial customers (such as cereal manufacturers, bakeries and confectionary manufacturers), retail customers (such as supermarkets, organic food stores, mass-market, e-commerce retailers and convenience stores) and food service channels (such as speciality and natural food distributors).
Board of Directors
Proudly Australian born and grown
Australia’s largest organic farms – owned and operated sustainably
A world-class portfolio of brands and ingredients
Our products and ingredients are found in major retailers all around the world
We’re here to help
Australia’s largest organic farming capability, owned and operated sustainably
• FY19 Sales of $60m
• Total assets of $78.2m as at 31 December 2019
• 11 properties and over 9,000 acres across Sunraysia
• Growing organic dried vine fruit, citrus, wine grapes, table grapes and hemp
• Processing Centre at Mourquong, NSW for dried vine fruit and cluster production
• Manufacturing facility at Dandenong South, VIC for value added organic retail ranges
• Global sourcing from over 20 countries
• Over 300 organic ingredients products
• Over 100 new retail branded products developed
• Over 200 people when including seasonal workers
• Launched “Taking Sunraysia to Asia” in 2018
• Launched “Project Magnum” vision for Nangiloc future development in 2019 and granted authority to commence organic hemp pilot project
• Launched Ingredients Business in 2019
• Restructure of farming portfolio in late 2019
• Launched Murray River Organics Retail brand in 2020 with ranging secured across major supermarket retailers
Nangiloc: Organically certified property obtained in January 2019 (except for wine grapes and citrus area). Also includes 3 operating organic pivots for irrigation.
Yatpool: Organic dried vine fruit and fresh table grapes.
Merbein: 7 organic dried vine properties.
GolGol: Organic dried vine fruit and conventional citrus.
Fifth Street: Conventional fresh table grapes.