It’s a fruity fresh blend that tastes like a holiday waiting to happen… no wonder then why our Organic Tropical Muesli has been getting so much attention.
Few ingredients are as well paired as mango and coconut. They’re summers favourite combo, a dream for fruity fiends. We wanted to capture some of that good-vibe energy so we sourced the highest quality, certified organic coconut flakes and freeze-dried mango pieces to mix-up our fruity Tropical Muesli blend.
GOLD AWARD WINNING
Turns out the team at Good Food were just as impressed with our Tropical Muesli as our customers have been. They awarded it a Gold Medal with a score of 4.5/5. “It feels good for you, not too sweet at all. The aftertaste is pleasant and leaves you wanting more. I love the coconut flakes…” – Michael Rantissi.
UPGRADE YOUR BREAKFAST BOWL
Our friends Recipearce loved the Tropical flavour so much they turned it into a creative, summer-ready recipe with charred pineapple and coconut yoghurt.
- Murray River Organics Tropical Muesli
- 1/4 of a pineapple
- 250g of coconut yoghurt
- 1 lime
- bunch of mint
- oil to char pineapple (spray if you have it)
1. Cut your quarter of pineapple in half lengthways and cut off the hard core
2. Put pan on stove top on high heat (could use BBQ too)
3. Add zest of 1 lime and juice of 1/2 lime to coconut yoghurt
4. Pick a handful of mint, then finely cop
5. When pan is nice and hot, lightly spray with oil
6. Add pineapple and cook for approx. 1 min (or until nicely charred) on all 4 sides
7. When all sides are charred, remove from heat and put into the freezer to cool down if wanting to serve ASAP
8. Once cooled, cut pineapple into chunks
9. Smear a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt into bowl, sprinkle some Murray River Organics Tropical muesli on top, then top with your charred pineapple and a little bit of mint. Finish off with a squeeze of lime.