Using our own 100% organic Apricots and Apple & Cinnamon Muesli, Lee has created a healthy snack that’s full of nutrients, high in antioxidants and packed with flavour.
Proving that healthy snacking doesn’t need to be difficult, nutrition magician Lee Holmes took home our 100% organic Apple & Cinnamon Muesli and turned it into an easy-peasy recipe for Apricot, Apple & Cinnamon Muesli Bars. Give it a try and then give it a gram, tag @murrayriverorganics to show us your results!
- 1 cup 100% organic, sulphite free Murray River Organics Apricots
- 1 x 400gm canister of Murray River Organics Apple & Cinnamon Muesli
- ½ cup rice malt syrup or raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper.
- Process the apricots in a food processor until sticky.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Push the mixture into the prepared tin and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15 minutes, or until slightly crisp (see tip).
- Cool, then cut into eight bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
*Lee’s supercharged Tip
Instead of baking the mixture, you can leave it raw, push it into a square dish and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes. Cut into eight bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Our Apple & Cinnamon Muesli is 100% organic, high in fibre, vegan, non-GMO and prepped with no added sugar and no preservatives or additives. Our 100% organic Apricots are sun-dried and free from all artificial ingredients including sulphur which is why they’re brown in colour.